Monday, September 3, 2012

The List


I make lists, I have them everywhere.  There’s lists of things I need to do at home, lists for work, lists of players to look up for fantasy football, books I want to read, movies I want to see… they’re all over.  So it came as no surprise to me today when I opened a notebook and a list I made a long time ago fell out.  No date, nothing.  Just a list of ten things.  This is the list:

  1. Be passionate
  2. Smile often
  3. Love everything
  4. Exercise frequently
  5. Have fun
  6. Be honest
  7. Seek God
  8. Set goals
  9. Read daily
  10. Meditate often

I’m going to keep that list where I can see it every day from now on.  Advice to myself from myself that maybe came just at the right time on the right day for me now.  And hopefully it reaches you and your life in a similar fashion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment